1. The terms “Member/s”, ”you” or “Users” shall mean any natural or legal person competent under law to enter into contract and who has agreed to utilize the services on the Platform by providing registration data while registering on the Platform as a registered user using any computer systems or mobile phones..
2. The terms “PARTYVIP”, “we”, “us” or “our” shall mean Party VIP India (OPC) Pvt Ltd.
3. “Partners” shall mean the venues that have collaborated with PARTYVIP and whose names are displayed by the PARTYVIP in their Platform
4. “Venue” shall mean the venue selected by the User through the Platform.
1. You can become member of PARTYVIP by registering at our Platform and on payment of annual membership fees.
2. Your membership with us allows you free admission to the Partner Venue and also certain benefits and discounts at the Partner Venue.
3. The list of Venue Partners can change at any time without any notice to the Members. PARTYVIP has the sole discretion to list and de-list its Venue Partners in its Platform.
4. Members must confirm to and abide by the protocol of the Venue Partners. Members are requested to make themselves aware of the protocol, rules and regulations of the Venue Partners. Venue Partners has every right to deny admission of the Members into the Venue in the event Members fail to abide by the protocol of the Venue.
5. Bookings for admission to the Venue is always subject to the availability of the Venue. While we make all efforts to update our App about availability/non-availability of the Venue, PARTYVIP cannot be held responsible for denial of admission to the Venue for reasons of renovation, hosting a private event etc.
6. Admission is contingent upon the legal capacity of the Venue.
7. Membership once bought cannot be refunded in any case.
8. The Membership is issued for personal use only and is NON-transferable.
9. The Member must communicate every change of name, address, Phone number or e-mail details to PARTYVIP.
10. PARTYVIP reserves the right to deny membership applications without explanation. Possible reasons for denial are unacceptable behavior in our Partner Venue or misuse of the personal, non-transferable Membership.
11. You must present your membership/ticket each time you enter Venue as a Member. Should you not have it, you will be subject to similar treatment as is provided to non-members at the Venue.
12. If a Member is found to have misused the membership or the Services of the Platform, his/her membership will be automatically cancelled at the discretion of PARTYVIP and there will be no refund in such cancellations.
2. PARTYVIP provides a platform to its users or Members to choose and book entry tickets to various night clubs, pubs and resorts available in the cities and also to various events, programs mentioned therein and further enable the Members to make payment for the services utilized by the member at the Venue.
3. PARTYVIP provides a platform for communication of available nightclubs, pubs and resorts in the cities and a means of making payment for the products and services utilized at the Venue. It is hereby clarified that the contract for sale of any of the products or services at the Venue shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Partner and the Member.
4. In case of complaints from the Member pertaining to the quality of products and/or services offered at the Venue, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Partner connecting to their customer care/grievance officers of the Partner to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint. The Venue Partner shall be liable for redressing Member complaints.
5. We endeavour to make the Platform available 24/7 , However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
6. We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
7. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to you personally, or to all Users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
8. If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
2. We will create your PARTYVIP Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us. You may only have one PARTYVIP Account and not permitted to create multiple accounts. If you are found of having multiple accounts, PARTYVIP reserves right to suspend such multiple accounts without being liable for any compensation.
3. You agree to provide correct, current and complete information during creation of the PARTYVIP Account and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
5. sYou are responsible for safeguarding your account. You agree that you will not disclose your password/OTP to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your PARTYVIP Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your PARTYVIP Account.
1. All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the payments made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; or (ii) any other RBI approved Unified Payment Interface.
2. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by the Platform is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks.
3. You acknowledge and agree that we act as agent for the Partner for the limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Partner. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Partner, your payment obligation to the Partner for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible for remitting such amounts, to the Partner. You shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, make any payment directly to the Partner for the bookings made using the Platform and also for the bill raised by the Partner for the services utilized by you at the Venue.
5. In connection with your bookings and payments, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as name, billing address and credit card information either to us or our third party payment processor. You agree to pay us for the bookings made by you on the Platform and also for the bill raised by the Partner for the services utilized by you at the Venue, in accordance with these Terms, using of the methods described under clause 1 above.
7. You shall not use the credit/ debit card, which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Partner. PARTYVIP holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Partner.
8. The bookings and the billings transaction are bilateral between you and the Partner and therefore, PARTYVIP is not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on such transaction.
1. As a general rule you shall not be entitled to cancel your bookings or tickets once you have received confirmation of the same. If you cancel your bookings or tickets after it has been confirmed, PARTYVIP shall have a right to charge you cancellation fee of a minimum INR 500/- up to the booking charges to compensate our Partners and refund the remaining amount.
2. In case of cancellations for the reasons attributable to PARTYVIP or its Venue Partners, we shall not charge you any cancellation fee.
3. Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
4. All refund amounts shall be credited to your account within 3-4 business days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit / debit card.
2. By using the services of the Platform, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from us with respect to such actions or omissions.
1.Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. Only individuals who are 21 years of age or older may use the Platform and avail services.
3. As we are providing services in the select cities in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our cities, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorizations, rules and guidelines.
5. You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires Internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
6. You agree and grant permission to PARTYVIP to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from PARTYVIP or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email you can do so by firstname.lastname@example.org
7. By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
a. any part of the Platform or the Platform software; or
b. any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored or any equipment of any third party
c. You release and fully indemnify PARTYVIP and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the other Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. PARTYVIP cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users, which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
1. The platform may be under constant upgrades, and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
2. Due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content provided on the platform or delay or errors in functionality of the platform. As a result, we do not represent that the information posted is correct in every case.
3. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of credit/ debit cards.
4. You acknowledge that third party services are available on the platform. We may have formed partnerships or alliances with some of these third parties from time to time in order to facilitate the provision of certain services to you. However, you acknowledge and agree that at no time are we making any representation or warranty regarding any third party’s services nor will we be liable to you or any third party for any consequences or claims arising from or in connection with such third party including, and not limited to, any liability or responsibility for, death, injury or impairment experienced by you or any third party. You hereby disclaim and waive any rights and claims you may have against us with respect to third party’s / merchants services.
5. The information provided hereunder is provided “as is”. We and / or our employees make no warranty or representation regarding the timeliness, content, sequence, accuracy, effectiveness or completeness of any information or data furnished hereunder or that the information or data provided hereunder may be relied upon. Multiple responses may usually be made available from different sources and it is left to the judgment of users based on their specific circumstances to use, adapt, modify or alter suggestions or use them in conjunction with any other sources they may have, thereby absolving us as well as our consultants, business associates, affiliates, business partners and employees from any kind of professional liability.
6. We shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses or injury arising out of or relating to the information provided on the platform. In no event will employees or our affiliates, authors, agents or we be liable to you or any third party for any decision made or action taken by your reliance on the content contained herein.
7. sIn no event will we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages arising from personal injury/wrongful death, and damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), resulting from any services provided by any third party or merchant accessed through the platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
2. You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material available on the Platform.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.'
4. You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from our licensors or us.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
You can contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform at: